Friday, January 21, 2011

I LOVE This Part

The last 2 weeks have been crazy crazy busy.
Yesterday, amidst the hustle and bustle,  I realized something.
It dawned upon me that I was extremely happy. And energetic.
I once told an RD during my interview that I both loved and thrived on being a bit over-worked (he looked at me like I was a bit crazy...too true).
This week I finally pulled that thought into my reality.
I end the 9am-10pm days feeling great and accomplished.
My motivation increases...my need for sleep decreases.
To sum it all up: I love to be crazy. So pull me with you on your sporadic trips. Grab my hand and take me sailing. Overwhelm me. Ask for my help. Demand my time.

(psst: If any of you are my classmates and reading this...I'm kind of stoked for the craziness that's about to happen next week!)

And yes, I did spend some time at the beach last weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment